The Tow-Pro™ Elite is an electric trailer brake controller designed to suit most common trailer braking applications whilst requiring minimal dash space and being simple to install and operate. The Tow-Pro™ Elite offers selectable Automatic or User Controlled trailer braking modes allowing the user to choose the braking style depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type, or driver preference. The Tow-Pro™ Elite features Active Calibration which constantly monitors the direction of travel removing the need for an initial calibration process, the unit will even calibrate with no trailer attached whilst maintaining the ability to mount in any orientation. The unit is able to operate both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes and will operate from either 12V or 24V vehicle systems without the need for manual selection or extra components/ wiring. The unit is also ADR compliant when installed as directed.
1. A new level of towing safety, unmatched in the market
- With patented* technology, Tow-Pro™ Elite ensures that no matter the situation, the unit will deliver a smooth, safe trailer braking response.
- * Australian Patent Application 2014900483 (Pending)
2. Puts safe braking at your fingertips
- With a dash mounted control knob*, you can choose your braking type depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type or preference.
- * Meets ADR21 safety standards
3. Two types of braking
- Automatic mode (Inertia sensing) for highway conditions, trailer brakes are applied at a proportional level to the vehicle braking level
- User Controlled Mode for off road, the trailer brakes are applied to the level set by the user.
4. Suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles
- Tow-Pro™ Elite is designed to operate 12V trailer brakes from both 12V and 24V vehicle electrical systems.
- The acceptable voltage input range is between 9V and 32V.
5. Operates both Electric and Electric/hydraulic
- Both braking systems can be operated using Tow-Pro™ Elite requiring no user input to select the mode.
- Tow-Pro may not be suitable for some electric/hydraulic systems that require their own specific controller.